Receive EToC alerts from your myMUSE account
Registering for a personalized myMUSE account on Project MUSE allows you to set up alerts for your favorite Hopkins Press journals. As soon as a new issue is published, you'll receive an electronic table of contents (EToC) with links to the issue's content directly in your inbox. Setting up customized notifications takes only a few minutes.
- To create a myMUSE account visit the Project MUSE login page - scroll down to "Sign up for a MyMUSE account" section and choose a username and password. For more details on this process, check out this how-to video on setting up a myMUSE account.
- Once you're logged in, click on your username in the upper right corner
- On the next screen, select MyMUSE Alerts from the left hand navigation
- On the next screen, click on the blue Edit MyMUSE Alerts button in the upper right corner
- Click the grey +New Journal Alert button to add the journal you'd like to receive notifications about
- Scroll through to the title you're looking for, or enter the title in the search bar
- Select how you would like to be alerted (to receive email EToC alerts, check Email)
- Click on Add This Alert
- Repeat steps 5-8 for any additional journals you want to be notified about regularly.